Does your school have what it takes to become an environmental leader ?
Try out some of these challenges throughout the school year or during Earth Week !
- Different Sources of Energy
- How To Save Energy for School Teaching
- Energy Let’s Save it !
- Water Conservation
- Reduce Reuse Recycle
- Chasing Ice
- The Age of Stupid
- Before the Flood
- The Age of Consequences
- Footprint: Population, Consumption, and Sustainability
- Food Evolution
- The University
- Tale of a Lake
There are many environmental organisations in Ontario that provide programs and in-class workshops for students.
This page will be updated on regular basis, so visit it frequently.
- Grand River Conservation Authority offers hands-on, curriculum-based outdoor education classes for students in Kindergarten through high school.
- rare Charitable Research Reserve is a 900+ acre land trust that exists for the purposes of education, research and conservation.
- Forest Ontario dedicated to making Ontario’s forests greener through tree planting, extensive education programs, and community outreach.
- RELAY Education delivers renewable energy education programs in classrooms and at community events across Ontario.
- TRCA offers knowledge and experience in ecology, sustainable community development, and environmental education.
- Ontario Nature engages citizens to become champions of nature by protecting Ontario’s wild spaces.